ECWHDC committees are focused on electing democrats running for office in the state District 9 and county districts 1, 2, and 5.
- Develops and implements plans to attract ECWHDC members
- Reach out to individuals and to network with other groups, Huddles, etc
- Developing a network of precinct captains for the 45 precincts in District 9
- District captains will act a liaisons between neighborhoods and the club
- Responsible for disbursing information about the Club and its activities to the public through digital and social media as well as press releases
- Informing the club about current issues under consideration by the County Council, State of Maryland, and the Federal Government.
- Establish positions on current issues
- Goal: 1 issue per month
- Solicits speakers for monthly meetings
- Preparing “action step(s)” for the club
- Provide information about the current government structure and elected officials
- Runs the club endorsement process at the February and April meetings
Each month, committees have the opportunity to propose an “action element” at meetings usually driven by speaker presentations.